ZUE’s strategic objectives include:
- Maintenance of the position of the Company as one of the leaders of the urban transport infrastructure construction market;
- Strengthening of its position on the rail transport infrastructure construction market;
- Development of power construction services relating to the upgrade of LV, MV and HV power lines;
- Strengthening of its position on the transport system design market;
- Development of sales services on the track materials manufacture and distribution market.
The main strategic objective in 2021-2023 is to take a maximum advantage of the current EU perspective.
The Company’s Management Board will try to geographically diversify its operations in a short- and long-term perspective by entering foreign markets.
In the long-term perspective, the principal aim of the Company is to expand its offer to include the service and maintenance of urban and rail infrastructure.